Monday, January 26, 2009

Lucid Healing, Nancy Stenn

Last Wednesday I drove up to St. Louis (about 4 hour drive) for a Reiki session with Nancy Stenn. What I experienced was phenomenal! My husband told me I shouldn't tell people about this experience, because they might think I am crazy, and I realize that people who haven't been exposed to these kinds of energies might think that. But some of these same people believe that contact with Angelic Energy happened in olden times, and the stories in the Bible are true. What makes us think that we still don't have such experiences?

Nancy and I had connected on the phone a few weeks ago, so I was very excited to be in her physical presence. Nancy had told me on the phone that she works with "Angelic Reiki," and angelic beings would come into the room with her, and she sometimes just watches them as they do their work with the person she is working on.

She put me totally at ease. I lay down on a massage table and closed my eyes, not really knowing what to expect, and trying not to have any expectations--like Dr. Pearl recommends in his book. I just felt open to whatever might happen.

The first thing I noticed was warm hands on my center (hara, or one-point--about 2 inches below the navel). Then I realized that Nancy had moved to a new location, but I could still feel the pressure and warmth of the hands! I felt my feet being held by warm, gentle, but firm pressure, but Nancy was at my head! Then I felt vibrating energy moving down my arms and out my hands--much like the Pranic Healing energy I have worked with before, only much stronger. I then went into a deep meditation, and don't remember much, except that I was very aware of multiple hands on my body, not just Nancy's. When the session ended, it seemed like only a short time had passed, but I think it was over an hour.

I related to her what I had felt, and she asked if it felt like the hands holding me were masculine or feminine energy. I said it felt like masculine. She smiled and nodded, then she told me the most fantastic tale of HER experience in working with me.

She said that Jesus walked into the room first thing, and He was working with me most of the time. She is not a Christian herself, so she was rather surprised, and she said this is only the second time Jesus has come to a healing that she is doing. Other beings were Uriel (the Archangel of Light), and (I think she said) Rafael, and also Michael. She usually has Michael energy helping her when she does this work. She said at one point Jesus was putting a golden-white light onto my "upper right quadrant" and down my right arm to below the elbow. While He did this, she felt the need to ground my feet--so she was holding my feet, and felt like she would have been toppled over by the energy if Michael hadn't been behind her holding her. Then the Angeles did a scan of my body, stopping at places that needed clearing, and they made a "cross-hatch" pattern over those places. The lower part of my body didn't need anything, but the upper part did.

As Nancy was telling me all this, I felt very grateful, as well as a little incredulous, but since then I have realized that these energies (of the Archangels and Jesus) made some deep changes in my being. I think I know why Jesus showed up right away. I attracted him by my desire, (Law of Attraction) that had been expressed in a song I wrote many years ago. The song starts out "The healing love of Jesus Christ is filling my body, is filling my mind." Of course Jesus would come to me!

The next day I met with Nancy again and asked her a few more questions. As we were speaking, she stopped a moment, and said she had a message to give me: "Never fear. You are well-attended on this journey." I know this is true.

One interesting thing happened after I left the center where I had worked with Nancy: it was almost 5 PM, rush-hour traffic, in the midst of St. Louis! I had my GPS system on to direct me to my daughter's house, and as I was driving through the heavy traffic, I felt NO anxiety at all! Usually such a circumstance would elicit a lot of angst in me. I felt like I was "in the flow" of the universe. I was being directed; I was not alone. I finished the evening with a delightful visit with my storytelling friend Mary Garrett.

I have rewritten the old song that summoned Jesus, and it gives me great comfort to sing it. I am not fearful; I know I am well-attended on this journey!

If you are interested in contacting Nancy, her web site is: www.lucidhealing.com.


2 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

No, you're not crazy. This is your experience and you are gracious to share it with us. Peace.

Anonymous said...

I love love love Nancy. I'm so glad you had this experience. She is a great healer, a beautiful person and a wonderful friend.

Scott